Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Tree for Me

This is the first mani that I have posted since December of last year.  I have to say it feels good to be able to post in my diary again.  I'm posting a mani that I thought turned out pretty well.
 
What I used:
 
SINFUL COLORS: "Prosecco"
PURE ICE:            "Black Out"
INM:                "Out The Door"
 

 
So I simply painted two coats of "Prosecco" on all my nails, except my ring finger which got a "Prosecco" French tip. Then topped them off with "Out The Door".
 
 
When they were done drying, I used my stamping plate GA38 to make myself a tree shape. At the moment I don't have a stamping plate with a tree to I had to improvise. Easy enough right?'
 
Then I just started adding glitter from my loose glitter collection all around my stamped "tree" to give it a Fall look. I used yellow, orange, and green glitter. 
 
 
I think it turned out pretty cool. 
Easy Peasy!
 
I welcome your comments.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment