Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Snowflakes


Today I am sharing a winter snowflake mani

Nailart, Stampednails, stampednailart,  stampnailart, stamping, nailstamping, la colors, nyc, konad, WIRED, FRENCH TIP WHITE, CONFETTI


What I used:


L.A. COLORS: “WIRED
NYC: “FRENCH TIP WHITE
L.A. COLORS: “CONFETTI
KONAD: “SPECIAL WHITE
INM: “OUT THE DOOR
PLATE GA41
 

I started off with two coats of “WIRED” on my index and pinkie nails, and two coats of “FRENCH TIP WHITE” on the other three fingers.


Then I put one coat of “CONFETTI” over the nails I painted white.


Then I used plate GA41 to stamp on my snowflakes. I used “WIRED” for the blue snow and  SPECIAL WHITE” all the white snow. 
 
Lastly, I topped all my nails off with INM’s “OUT THE DOOR” fast drying topcoat.

I welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment