Monday, November 18, 2013

Bold Gold! Bare It All, I Won’t Tell

Today I am sharing a mani that I have submitted to two of my challenge groups. My 31 Day Challenge group: the topic *Use an Untried Polish*, and my Nail Polish Challenge group: the topic *Stamping*
 
TAGS: Nailart Stampednails,stampednailart, stampnailart, stamping, nailstamping, MAYBELLINE, BOLD GOLD, PURE ICE, BARE IT ALL, I WON’T TELL, gold, brown


What I used:


MAYBELLINE: “BOLD GOLD
PURE ICE: “BARE IT ALL
PURE ICE: “I WON’T TELL
INM: “OUT THE DOOR
PLATE GA37
 

I started with two coats of BARE IT ALL” on my ring/accent finger.  BARE IT ALL” is a stunning gold glitter with tiny bits of red mixed in.  I find myself always trying to find a way to wear this polish. I just love the way it sparkles!

 
 
Next I applied two coats of “I WON’T TELL” to the rest of my nails. This is an untried polish in my stash and makes it eligible for my challenge group.  It is a chocolate brown shade with little gold flecks in it.  It applied beautifully and it’s pretty, I like it.  And I used PLATE GA37 and “BOLD GOLD” to stamp on the image.

 Lastly, I topped all my nails off with INM’s “OUT THE DOOR” fast drying topcoat.

This one turned out pretty. One person who loved this mani said that they looked so elegant that she felt I should be wearing a sparkly ball gown to go with them!

I welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment