Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Pumpkin Spice-n-Skull


Today I did a Halloween mani! A stamped skull takes center stage……or does the Pumpkin Spice?

You decide!

Stamped nails, stamped nail art, stamp nail art, stamping, nail stamping, Nailart, SINFUL COLORS, BLACK MAGIC, PUMPKIN SPICE, FINGER PAINTS, PAPER MACHE

 
What I used:
SINFUL COLORS: “BLACK MAGIC
FINGER PAINTS: “PAPER MACHE
SINFUL COLORS: “PUMPKIN SPICE
INM: “OUT THE DOOR
PLATE M13

I used three coats of “BLACK MAGIC” on my ring/accent finder.  This is a black and orange glitter polish.  It is a muted, but pretty glitter polish.  I quite like it.

 

I then used PAPER MACHE” and plate M13 to stamp the skull image.  And of course googly eyes were added for fun.  C’mon! It’s not Halloween without googly eyes.

 
 The rest of my fingers got three coats of PUMPKIN SPICE”.

WOW! is what I have to say about this particular polish! I wore this polish as a stamping base on an accent finger for one of my challenge groups a few posts ago and thought it was an amazing polish then, but now that I’ve had the chance to wear it as a main polish, I’m blown away! This polish reminds me of Discos and Christmas all at the same time, but looks amazing as it’s indented purpose as a Halloween polish.


Then I topped all my nails off with INM’s “OUT THE DOOR” fast drying topcoat.  Both of the SINFUL COLORS polishes were new purchases for me this autumn.  I love them both and am super excited that they are a part of my collection.

I welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment