Friday, September 13, 2013

Grape Nail Art


Today I'm sharing a grape art mani
 
grape nail art, nail art, freehand nail art, pure ice, finger paints, china glaze,

 
What I used:
 
PURE ICE: “NO MEANS NO
PURE ICE: “SILVER STAR
FINGER PAINTS: “HUE'S DOODLIN?
FINGER PAINGS: “PAPER MACHE
CHINA GLAZE: “WATERMELON RIND
CHINA GLAZE: “FAIRY DUST"
 

I started with two coats of  “NO MEANS NO” on all my finger except my ring finger, on that nail I did two coats of  “SILVER STAR”.

 
I used a eye shadow applicator sponge to dab SILVER STAR” and “HUE'S DOODLIN?” onto the tips of the purple nails.

 
I used a dotting tool to make my grapes out of NO MEANS NO”, and used “PAPER MACHE” for the white dots.  I used an art brush to apply “WATERMELON RIND” as my leaves and stems.
I then covered the entire nail with “FAIRY DUST".

 
I welcome your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see some new posts from you!! Those grapes are super cute.

    ReplyDelete