Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CHERRY BLOSSOMS


Today I painted Cherry Blossoms!

cherry, blossoms, nail art, disco lights, natural


What I used:


 
ORLY: “BARE ROSE
MILANI: “DISCO LIGHTS
WATER BASED ACRYLIC PAINTS
INM: “OUT THE DOOR

 

I started with one coat of “BARE ROSE” to give my nails a soft pink hue. When I think of cherry blossoms I think of Japan. When I think of Japan, I think of simplistic beauty, so I didn’t want my nails to have a base coat that would make them too busy.


Next I used my water based acrylic paints to paint on branches and used a dotting tool to make tiny pink dots to represent my cherry blossoms then added a little bit of glitter using “DISCO LIGHTS”.  Lastly, I topped it off with one coat of “OUT THE DOOR” fast drying top coat.

Super simple, super cute!

cherry, blossoms, nail art, disco lights, natural

I welcome your comments.

2 comments: