Tuesday, July 16, 2013

INSPRIED BY.....MY FRONT PORCH !?!?


Today is a mani inspired by my front porch!  I was having coffee this morning on my front porch and enjoying the hydrangea I have in a pot right next to my front door.
 



What I used:

 
PURE ICE: “TWINKLE
PURE ICE: “NO MEANS NO
CHINA GLAZE: “FAIRY DUST
WATER BASED ACRYLIC PAINTS
INM: OUT THE DOOR”


I started with two coats of “Twinkle”. I picked “Twinkle” because to me it is a very Floridian color, and this was going to be a very Florida inspired mani.

 
Next I used my acrylic paint pots and a toothpick to freehand paint a lizard body on my accent finger. I then used a dotting tool to add eyes and dots on his back.  Once the paint was dry, I added one coat of “Fairy Dust” then finished off the nail with one coat of “Out The Door” fast drying top coat.



 
Then I moved on to the rest of my digits. I used my SE18 stamping plate and stamped on some purple flowers using “No Means No”, then went back and added some light green dots amongst the flowers just for texture.  I applied one coat of “Fairy Dust” to all the finished flower nails and then my one coat of “Out The Door” fast drying top coat.

florida, twinkle, lizard, nail art, pure ice, fairy dust


 
I’m gonna pat myself on the back right here, I am in love with this mani. At first it was just o.k…. but then as the day went along, I fell in love with it.  My stamping turned out awesome! As did my little lizard guy! And the “Fairy Dust” never lets me down, my nails are sparkly and beautiful!

I welcome your comments.

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous! Can't believe the lizard is free hand!

    ReplyDelete