Monday, July 8, 2013

PLAY DATE


Today I did “Play Date” flowers


 

What I used:



 
ESSIE: “PLAY DATE
FINGER PAINTS: “PAPER MACHE
NINA ULTRA: “LIME LIGHT”
SALON EXPRESS STAMPING PLATE “SE19”
INM: “OUT THE DOOR”


First I painted two coats of “Play Date” on all of my nails except my accent nail. On the accent finger I applied two coats of “Paper Mache” and waited for all my nails to dry.

For the stamping I used “Play Date” and my “SE19” stamping plate and stamped some flowers on my accent nail. When that had dried, I added some leaves in “Lime Light” and some “Play Date” dots using a small dotting tool.

 


Then I topped them all off with one coat of “Out The Door

I welcome your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Play Date is one of my favourite Essies, it's a gorgeous colour

    ReplyDelete