Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New Polish Alert!!....Again!


New Polish Alert!....Again



I know I’ve been doing the *New Polish Alert* thing a lot lately, but I have run into some amazing deals!

These are 3 crackle polishes from NYC.  I know *Crackle* polish has been out for eons, but the ones I picked up in this polish haul are my first.
I know, I know......I'm sooo behind the times, but I'm just not big on *special effects* polishes.

These are two CHINA GLAZE (crackle polishes too).
 
These are SINFUL COLORS but only the black one is a crackle. The other two are just amazing colors!
 
O.K. here is where things get fun.  These are E.L.F. polishes. I had never heard of E.L.F. until I grabbed these two.  Unfortunately, neither one has a polish name on them so I have dubbed them as follows: ORANGE GLITTER ELF and
LAVENDAR ELF.
I am wearing the LAVENDAR ELF right now, and I am in love!
I belong to two challenge groups, that I have not yet participated in (Bad girl!) due to work and family health issues, but I am using the LAVENDAR ELF as my base for this weeks stamping challenge.  I can't wait to show you that post!!
 
Here is another special effects polish that I didn't have until now. SALLY HANSEN magnetic polish....if anyone has any tips on applying this one, please comment! I can use the help....
 
This one is a DONNA MICHELLE polish, again, no name, but it is so pretty I just had to grab it.
 
These two are COLOR CRAZE. Another polish brand I had never found in my area.....loved these colors. My guy really liked the blue one, hopefully he will still like it once I have had the opportunity to used it!
 
Another no name polish but I didn't buy this for the polish. It came with a stencil sheet that I just had to try....I'll let you all know how it goes.
 




And finally, I grabbed a ton of glitter-y bits.  Some are large, some are small, some are super fine and some are shapes.....you can never have too many spark-lies!
 
I also grabbed a CHINA GLAZE holo yesterday and a glitter from Sally's Halloween polish display, but I don't have a pic of those yet. :(
 
Well, here it all is....I have some new toys!!
Now, to get in gear and complete this weeks stamping challenge.
I am going to try and complete the art challenge for my other group too, but I may be limited on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment