Monday, September 23, 2013

Flying Dragon Never Satisfied


Today I am sharing a mani I never intended to share.  This was a… *quick! get something on your nails!* mani.  I just needed something to get me through the yard work I was about to undertake.
Let me preface this post by saying how sorry I am that I don't have a lot of pics.

The result was unexpected and WOW!

Nailart, chinaglaze, pureice, flyingdragon, neversatisfied


What I used:

CHINA GLAZE: “FLYING DRAGON
PURE ICE: “NEVER SATISFIED
INM: “OUT THE DOOR

Ok, here’s the story, my guy cut down a tri-palm in our front yard and in doing so, altered the front landscape.  My job in this project was to fix the landscape after the removal…..hey, at least I wasn’t the one who had to chop down the tree!

I needed a mani that could withstand laying a brick boarder, so naturally, I went for a glitter. J Glitters are tough stuff!

My base is two coats of FLYING DRAGON”. This polish is a purple with a very soft hint of silver speckles. I’ve had this polish for a long time now and this is the first time I’ve worn it. I quite like it.

I then added another polish I’ve had for awhile but haven’t had the opportunity to use, and that is “NEVER SATISFIED”, I applied two coats. “NEVER SATISFIED” is a clear based highly dense glitter polish. I LOVE IT!! It has teeny tiny blue square glitter and larger pink, purple and gold round glitter.
I topped all my nails off with INM’s “OUT THE DOOR” fast drying topcoat.

Tadow! Look at those bingers! The first image at the beginning of this post was taken indoor, and was taken after I was done with the yard work….by about two days. 

I added the little blue gem to my ring finger on a whim.
Like I said, I had never intended to post this mani, but it is so dang pretty that I had to share it, even if the picture is after a few days of wear. J

I welcome your comments.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like an amazing glitter! It's the kind of glitter that makes you want to drop everything and just stare at your nails all day :) Great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Thank-you. :) And it is an amazing glitter, Pure Ice polishes are good like that.

      Delete