Tuesday, July 30, 2013

'70's TIE-DYE


Today I did a ‘70’s inspired mani



What I used:


 
FINGER PAINTS: “PAPER MACHE
SINFUL COLORS: “24/7
SALON PERFECT: “ORANGE FLAME
NINA NAIL PRO: SOLAR FLARE
CHINA GLAZE: LIQUID LEATHER
INM: “OUT THE DOOR”


I started with painting all my nails white with “PAPER MACHE”.

 
Next, I used a make-up sponge and randomly applied my three colors of: “24/7”, “ORANGE FLAME” & “SOLAR FLARE” directly onto the sponge then onto each nail.  I like get my sponge wet before using it so the sponge doesn’t soak up all the polish before I can transfer it onto my nails. After that layer was dry I added my nail art with “LIQUID LEATHER”.
 


For my ring fingers I painted a couple “Peace” symbols on each and for my thumbs I wrote out the word “PEACE”.  I used my GA47 plate to stamp on the hands flying the universal “Peace” sign!

peace, nail art, stamping, tie-dye

What fun! I really enjoyed completing this mani. I welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment